Thursday, April 17, 2014

lets try this again...

not that I have ever been the most faithful blogger, but I am going to try and get better... more for my memories sake than anything else!  I cant remember what I did an hour ago, let alone which of the kids did something ridiculous (which is likely all three).  so, this will probably turn into a blog of stories, which is a-ok with me!


we will start with adventures in potty training.  mas is totally potty trained now.  it was a much smoother process than I anticipated, which considering the amount of human excrement I cleaned up for about a week, shows my standards were ROCK BOTTTOM.  its safer that way, less opportunity for disappointment!  anyway, we are fully potty trained.  mason stands to pee like daddy, and until recently this was awesome, because he could basically lean against the toilet, let it all hang out and go.  hes the perfect height if you catch my drift.  but now.... mason has realized that his daddy holds and controls the direction of his *ahem* stream.  sounds like a little more control would be a good thing, but when you add in unsteady three year old hands, a wandering gaze, and a body that turns where ever the eyes go, and the result is smelly.  my bathroom is cleaned daily.  daily.  I have three kids 3 and under, but my bathroom gets SO covered in urine that it still entices me to clean it daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment