Friday, February 17, 2012

one year

so this post is late, almost a whole week late.  i just don't know what to write.  i feel like the past year has been the fastest, and slowest year of my life.  i feel like there is no way that m can be one year old, but then again i wonder how he can only be one year old.

i just snuck into his room to check on him, more for my sake than his... he sleeps in a crib, i'm not sure what i think is going to happen.  sometimes i just have to reassure myself he is real. 

i know i've gone soft, my heart is like putty most of the time.  this little boy has changed me in some many ways.

so, mason, here is your birthday post, a week late.  i feel like i should have a long letter describing what you mean to me, but it won't be enough.  there is nothing i can say to you to make you know the depth of my heart for you.  so i will leave you with an i love you.  i love you completely, irrevocably, and without boundaries or limits.  i love you to the moon and back a thousand times.  i love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment