Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No news is... no news?

No news here, pretty much the same old, same old.... hanging out with Mason, trying to get ready to go back to work.  I don't know if I will ever be ready though, seems like it has gone so fast!  But next Friday, i will be back at UoP...... *sigh*

I am having a harder time with going back to work than I thought I would.  Especially because Mason is SUCH a mama's boy.  It probably drives everyone around me nuts, but I kind of love it... I even love it at 4 a.m.  I just love him.  I love that God lets me be his mom, such a sweet boy, such a big job.... I just hope that he knows that I want to be with him.  It will break my heart to leave him, I literally get nauseated thinking about it.  :(

Enough with the debbie downer.....  On the up side, Matt was promoted to branch manager this week!  He is so excited, and we are so proud of him.  He definitely put in a lot of hard work and deserves it.

So, no news, but here are some pictures:

He is getting SO smiley!!!




looove his stripe socks

napping on the couch... Lily sits and stares at him the whole time, I think she is guarding him


i could spend hours with him like this.  love the cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment