Saturday, April 9, 2011

8 weeks

*sigh*
You turned 8 weeks old yesterday buddy.  I can't believe it... it really makes my head spin, and if I'm not careful, I start thinking about when you turn one, and the when you go to kindergarten, and then highschool, and college, and....  I could make myself go crazy with thinking like that. 

I love you so much.  You have turned me into a total mush ball.  I look at you and I just can't imagine anywhere else that I would rather be.  You have made me aware of places in my heart that I didn't know existed.

It has been so fun starting to get to know you.  Your little personality is already shining through.  You are certainly a very particular baby, you know how you want to be held, and who you want to be held by.  Luckily, it is most often me, which is hard on everyone else, but warms my heart.  You are so strong, you have been a mover since the beginning.  Even when you were in my tummy you moved around constantly.  You are holding your head up so well, you only fuss a little during tummy time.  You are getting more and more smiley everyday.  I think you know those smiles are a hot comodity, you make us work for them.  But there is nothing we wouldn't do to get them!  Your dimples can make any bad day better.

Your dad loves you so much, his "Little Dude".  It has been neat watching him change into a father, and he is such a good one.

You are so precious to us, our little 8 week old baby boy.  Right now you are sitting in your daddy's arms being rocked to sleep, such a sweet baby.  My two boys.  My favorites.

I love you baby Mason

1 comment: