Sunday, September 11, 2011

baptised

today we had mason baptised.  when we were offered the date september 11 to have the baptism done, matt and i initially bristled at the date.  but what a better way to spend such a solemn day than celebrating new life surround by the ones you love. 


 



mason did amazing during the baptism, a shock to all of us.  he looked like a little china doll in his white outfit.


we had a very special guest, mason's godmomma, jill came from denver!  thanks for coming jill... you can't know how much it means to me that you would be there for mason.  i'm sure i have not done a good enough job telling you how much it means to me that you are his godmother.  i am so blessed to have you as a friend and he is so blessed to have you as an auntie!



see you in two weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap you beat me to it! Gratitude goes both ways - I am so honored that you guys asked me. I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

    ReplyDelete