Thursday, June 2, 2011

i am not pregnant

apparently i need to preface this picture with that statement.  first of all, i am not the person who would announce a pregnancy on facebook via a photo of my womb.... those who experienced me revealing my first pregnancy know this.

no, this photo (however still one of my uterus) is simply a sentimental mushball, looking back at where she was a year ago.  terrified.  and completely unaware of how much she would change.



sappiness done.  here comes regular katie.  :)

house update:  the sellers have officially angered us.  not sure whether this deal is going to go through or not.  we think that they are being difficult, which really doesn't seem wise in this market.  so matt and i are discussing....

baby mason update:  we are thinking of taking himout of his daycare and finding a new situation... not sure what that situation is yet, but it's a thought right now.


my newest fixation:  i have thought about writing a book about breastfeeding.  the farther i get into this experience, the more i realize how much people lie to you about it!  it is great, and a decision that i am still very happy i made, but it is TOUGH.  and someone needs to just say it.  i think i may be that person.

those are my updates.now it's time for bed, zoo day tomorrow!  :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhaha the first part made me laugh! You are a sentimental mushball and I love you for that, and I look forward to the day when you tape his crayon "drawing" to your wall and I can say I told you so :) Also, we need a phone date - I need more details on this stuff!

    ReplyDelete